Ad Code

Bodaiju Ryuou no Aria (La Corda D'Oro 3) Manga

La Corda D'Oro 3: Blue Sky Manga Cover


As many Corda fans know, the second installment of the series is coming in April, titled as "La Corda D'Oro: Blue Sky". I haven't seen much hype over it as of yet but Kure Yuki has taken on the manga adaption of the reverse harem game.

And it is a wonderful adaption so far!

I haven't had the chance to play the game nor could I find any summaries of the plot so I took a chance with the manga. Now, the art style is not particularly to my liking but I decided to look past all of that.

The plot revolves around Kanade Kohinata, small time country girl who transfers over to Seisho Academy to pursue her musical interests. The thing is, she's not very good nor is her childhood friend. As more and more characters are introduced, we learn that there is much more to Kohinata than being a country girl - she already has a rival/enemy in Shiro Hazumi.

How do they know each other...?

Despite having similar designs as its predecessor, La Corda D'Oro: Primo Passo, the characters are completely different! I love the dynamics so far in comparison to the first, where we meet a brand new character as Hino does.

My favourite so far is Sei Amamiya. He is looking to fall in love so his much more depth and the situations which arise with Kohinata is quite...bold. Especially for two people who have just met ;)



So for the mystery aspect of this manga so far, which allows more depth, I give it two thumbs up. We will see if the anime compares to it but in the mean time, why not enjoy the CDs available for the series?



Post a Comment

0 Comments